Any male Colombian by birth or adoption who is between eighteen (18) and twenty-seven (27) years of age and is residing abroad and requires a Provisional Military Service Card must request it before a Colombian consulate and, for the purpose, fulfill the following requirements:
- Personal attendance
- Two (2) 2.5 X 4.5 cm. photographs, full face and against a blue background wearing a tie.
- Two (2) 150% enlarged photocopies of his Colombian citizenship card
- Two (2) photocopies of his passport and visa, residence card or equivalent document
- Complete address and place of residence of the applicant
- Individual deposit which must state the full name of the applicant, the amount paid and in what respect.